Yes, we ship worldwide.
*We currently are not shipping to Mexico, South Africa, North Korea, Iran, Syria, Yemen, Guatemala, Portugal & Afghanistan due to unreliable postal services
Please Note: All orders placed to Oman, Qatar, UAE and Saudi Arabia need to include a PO Box as a part of their address. This is a requirement for the local postal service.
HOW DO I TRACK MY AUSTRALIAN ORDER?
All Australian orders are shipped via Australia Post's eParcel service. This means you will receive real time updates of your orders status direct to your nominated email at the time of checkout. Updates will occur once your parcel is in transit. Any problems please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org otherwise please head to http://auspost.com.au/
HOW DO I TRACK MY INTERNATIONAL ORDER?
Countries in Zone 1 - 7 are shipped with Australia Post
Countries in Zone 8 are shipped with either DHL Tracked
Asia - (China, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea)
USA & Canada
Europe - ( United Kingdom, France, Germany & Spain)
Europe - (Belgium, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Hungary, Ireland, Lithuania, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia & Sweden)
All Other Countries
AUS POST INTERNATIONAL TRACKING
- You will receive your tracking number by email 2 days after your order has been dispatched.
- Go to http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/track.html#/track and enter your tracking number and press the track button. You will then see the progress of your parcel.
If you have any issues tracking your parcel please email email@example.com
DHL INTERNATIONAL TRACKING
- Once you receive a notification saying 'Received & Dispatched Processed in the DGM mail terminal' Go to https://www.globalmail.dhl.com/web/portal-asia/traceit and enter your tracking number.
- At the bottom of the page in the 'Item Details' box, there will be a heading that reads 'Tracking #' with a number beginning with RX. Copy this number.
- Go to https://www.aftership.com/courier and select the appropriate region (ie. Global & US, UK & Ireland etc.) Then select your local post provider. For example, USA would select USPS.
- Paste your RX tracking number in the bar at the top of the page and click track.
- You can enter your email address to receive notifications about your shipment.
NOTE: If no tracking information appears or if you cannot find your postage provider on Aftership you will need to enter the RX number directly on your national postage providers website. For example, our UK customers would go to http://www.postoffice.co.uk/
WHAT IS SKINTOX'S RETURN & REFUND POLICY?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions related to our policies.
HOW I CHANGE OR CANCEL MY ORDER?
If you need to cancel or make any changes to your order such as shipping address and items ordered, please email email@example.com within 2 hours of making your purchase. The subject line of this email must read 'CHANGE OF ORDER' or 'CANCEL ORDER' for the request to be processed.
Please read our Returns & Refunds policy before proceeding. Please click the link.
I DIDN’T RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL
Please make sure you check all folders in your inbox including the junk and spam folders. If you still cannot find your confirmation email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure you provided the correct email during checkout and our support team will assist you in resolving the issue.
AM I ABLE TO PICK UP MY ORDER OR DROP OFF A RETURN?
Orders purchased online cannot be picked up in store as these purchases are sent directly to our fulfilment company. All returns are to be addressed with our online Customer Service team. Please email email@example.com if you have any other questions.
WHAT CURRENCY IS USED ON THE SKINTOX WEBSITE?
All prices on our website are displayed in Australian Dollars (AUD).
Your bank will convert the total amount charged on your statement to your local currency. This is the reason your confirmation email amount may differ to the amount on your bank statement.
WHAT IF I MADE A MISTAKE WITH MY SHIPPING ADDRESS?
If you have made a mistake in your shipping address, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 hours of placing your order. You must make the subject line 'CHANGE OF ADDRESS' and provide your full name, order number and corrected shipping address.
MY ORDER STATUS IS 'UNFULFILLED’, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
If your order status is shown as unfulfilled this simply means your order has not yet been dispatched, but the payment has been successful. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email to confirm your order has been fulfilled and another email providing you with a tracking number.
HOW DO I APPLY MY FACE MASK?
- Wash your face with warm water ensuring that your face is free of make up and moisturisers.
- Remove the mask from packaging and gently unfold ensuring not to tear.
- Lay mask over face and smooth onto skin.
- Leave on your face for 15 minutes.
- Remove mask from face and discard.
- Gently massage any remaining liquid into your skin.
HOW USE THE DETOX BATHS SALT?
- Add approximately 2 tablespoons of the detox bath salt mixture into one of the infuser bags provided *
- Make sure you tie the bag at the top to secure ingredients.
- Place the bag into your bath and enjoy your relaxing detox bath for 15 - 30 minutes.
*The baths salts can be placed straight into your baths. It is completely up to you.
CAN I USE SKINTOX PRODUCTS IF I HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN?
Our products have not been designed for sensitive skin. If you have sensitivities, please check the ingredients before proceeding with your purchase. We also strongly suggest that you do a patch test of our products before proceeding. If any redness or itching occurs, please do not continue use. If you have not had a reaction, please enjoy our products.
CAN I USE YOUR PRODUCTS IF I AM UNDER 18?
Our products have been designed for Adults over the age of 18. Our products are not designed for minors. We do not suggest that minors use the products as they have sensitive skin and we are not sure how they will react to the ingredients.
WHY TAKE A DETOX BATH?
Bathing in a hot detox bath helps to open your pores and draw out impurities.The ingredients in our Detox bath salts bind to toxins on your skin and help wash them away.
CAN I USE SKINTOX PRODUCTS IF I AM PREGNANT?
Please consult your doctor before using the product. Please click the attachment to see the complete ingredient list.
DO SKINTOX PRODUCTS HAVE ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS?
We endeavor to use the best quality ingredients on the market. We have selected all naturally derived ingredients for our Detox Bath Salts; we do our best to ensure that our products are free from nasty’s.
I HAVE HAD A BAD REACTION
If any redness or itching occurs, please do not continue use. If the redness or itching persists for more than 48 hours contact your doctor.
ARE SKINTOX PRODUCTS TESTED ON ANIMALS?
We do not test our products on animals. We are hopeful that in the future alternative testing will be adopted worldwide and animal testing will be eliminated completely.
HOW DO I STORE MY SKINTOX PRODUCTS?
Our products are sensitive to heat and light. Please store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight
CAN I REUSE MY FACE MASKS?
Our products are not designed for second use. Once you have used the products the ingredients will have been absorbed by the skin. The toxins/ impurities will have also been drawn out on to the mask.
WHERE ARE THE SKINTOX PRODUCTS MADE?
Skintox Co is an Australian based company. Our Face masks are currently produced in Taiwan. Our Detox Bath Salts are blended in Melbourne, Australia.